Access to the conference
How to come to Ensai from Rennes downtown.
- by shuttle : free buses are planned from Rennes (click here).
- by car: the campus is located on the road to Redon. From Rennes, take the D177. Exit : Parc des exposition – Campus de Ker Lann (Map of the Campus)
- by bus : take bus line 57 or Ker Lann Express. http://www.star.fr (Info star desk: 08 11 55 55 35)
- by train : take Rennes-Messac/Guipry or Rennes-Redon lines. Timetables are availabe www.ter-sncf.com, www.voyages-sncf.com
How to come to Rennes.
- by car : Rennes is at 3h40 from Paris by highway and at 1h25 from Nantes.
- by train : Rennes is at 2h from Paris by TGV (15 daily return trajects) ; direct trains from Marseille, Lille, Lyon…
- If you checked the box “I request a file for SNCF reduction” You will receive, to the address you indicated when registering, a ticket which offer a discount of 20% (conditions d’utilisation). If you did not check the box, you can send an email to email@example.com stating your request and your address, a voucher will be sent.
- by plane : flights to Rennes Saint-Jacques airport from main french cities.
- Special offer for your plane tickets. . Reduction code to be used when booking : 21994AF More informations (in french).
- A l’aéroport de Rennes – St Jacques :
- prendre la Navette Bus : arrêt « aire libre aéroport » ( trajet : 5 à 10 min, navette toutes les 20 minutes)
- ou prendre le taxi (environ 10 euros, 5 à 10 min de trajet)
Public transport in Rennes.